Grab a front row seat and let me show you my home town of Byron Bay!
Whale migration season is on! The days are crisp and balmy, surf is off shore and clear blue winter skies melt into epic sunsets of vivid pinks and orange.
These are the top 10 things you can't miss on a trip to Byron Bay!
1. Sunset picnics at Wategoes Beach.
2. Surf or go stand up paddle boarding at The Pass.
3. Visit the local farmers markets for organic goodies and fresh flowers.
4. Indulge in fabulous food! My favourites are the Roadhouse, Top Shop, Bayleaf and Barrio.
5. Watch whales, dolphins and turtles from the lighthouse.
6. Explore the hinterland. I love Newrybar, Bangalow and the Crystal Castle in Mullumbimby.
7. Visit the tiny, lesser known beaches at Kings and Whites.
8. Cool off in Killen and Dalwood waterfalls. Or hike through sub-tropical rainforest and finish off with a swim at Minyon Falls.
9. Get your glam on and head to the exclusive Raes at Wategoes for midday cocktails and tapas overlooking one of the world's most iconic beaches.
10. Shop for exotic homewares and fashion at Island Luxe and Hope + May.
À bientôt !